Saturday, August 27, 2016

#ReadLikeARockStarChallenge

Hello fellow Teachers and Friends....I can NOT express how excited I am to be kicking off the 2016-2017 school year. This first week has been amazing and I want to celebrate with ALL of you! Join me in my first Instagram Hashtag Challenge to win big! I want to see pictures of your favorite classroom corner-- You know, the one that gives you the most inspiration. Is it your reading center, like mine? Do you have a Math Lab or Science Lab area? Show me what you've got and be sure to tag it with #readlikearockstarchallenge so I can find it. I encourage all teachers to have fun with this, including HomeSchool parents. On September 1st I'll pick a random winner to receive $25 in FREE resources from my TpT store! Be sure to pass on the information to your fellow teachers and mentors.



No comments:

Post a Comment