Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Super Kids Reading Program

The Super Kids Reading Program would make a wonderful asset to any 2nd grade classroom. My school purchased this for my class last year and I was so head over heels for this program that I purchased a small part of it with my own money to use this year. 

Check it out at www.superkidsreading.org

They provide a library of books and non-fiction magazines that allow the teacher to have enriching guided reading lessons through out the school year. I purchased the magazines and I'm following the exact same format in my class this year. We do fiction for two weeks and non-fiction for two weeks which gives of a 50/50 experience with both types of text.

If your school is looking for a new reading program, I highly recommend checking this one out. It literally has everything you need!
                                                    XO
                                              Mrs. O'Brien


1 comment:

  1. I believe the decrease in higher levels associated with mathematics and the sciences has much related to the fact they possess some challenging words. If you are able to’t read the info the subject is prohibited to you. For the best future of your child visit the site teach children to read. Thank you for this nice article

    ReplyDelete