Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BTS 2014 YouTube & Giveaway

Teacher friends! I am SERIOUSLY excited (and a little bit nervous) about this post. You see, my blogging friends and I at the Primary Chalkboard wanted to do something BIG for back to school for you. BIG. I'm talking, BIG. We decided to throw a party. Here is a hint:



YES. It is a YouTube Partaaaaay! We are here sharing lots of tips -- organizational, DIY, helpful ideas-- lots of things you can do RIGHT NOW to make your back to school a little easier!

AND....We are having a huge giveaway! Would anyone like a....$100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 TeachersPayTeachers Gift Card or a fabulous Michael Kors bag (you know, the one you want but can't justify spending the money for)? 
I thought so. So what do you need to do?


Did you see that? You can EVEN gain EXTRA entries in the giveaway by watching our videos and entering our SECRET WORDS into the Rafflecopter (but I know you were going to do that anyway, so... 2 birds, 1 stone). We will be linking up 5 new videos every day this week... so you can come back, watch, and enter every day!
I've got a fun ice breaker activity to show you that is sure to make all of your students' first day jitters fly right out the door! Watch how below!
          



16 comments:

  1. What a great idea for BTS!! I bet the kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! What a creative way to get the jitters out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the jitter juice idea! This would work for just about any grade level!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jitter juice! It must make your students feel so much more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do this in our classroom, too! The kids love it! Such a fun and great idea for those first day jitters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun!!! Love that book and your tip!!! And you have MAD video editing skills, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - what a great video! The jitter juice is a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed with your video! Jitter juice is so fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome! Have a great first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really fun idea! I think even 6th graders would like it if it were modified just a tad! Thanks so much for sharing! It was nice to "see" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea, I wish I had seen this video a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. شركة سما الصقر افضل شركة ترميم حمامات بالرياض ، كثيرًا ما يتعرض المنزل إلى المشاكل المختلفة والتي يكون في حاجه شركة ترميم حمامات ، أو يمكن أن يرغب الشخص في أن يقوم بتغير ديكور المنزل في هذه الحالة فإنه يجب عليك التواصل مع شركة ترميم التي تحرص على أن تقدم هذه الخدمات إلى العميل بحرفية شديد.
    شركة ترميم بالرياض

    أفضل الطرق التي يمكن أن تقوم بخلالها بمهمة ترميم منازل بالرياض على أعلى مستوى
    وايضا افضل شركة ترميم فلل بالرياض

    ترميم حمامات

    افضل شركة ترميم بالرياض


    افضل شركة ترميم بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

  13. Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery Services | Visit Alpha Recovery Experts

    Choosing services of a professional crypto recovery specialists, Alpha Recovery Experts can have some key advantages when dealing with issues related to scammed funds recovery. Such services require experts with vast knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptography, which increases the possibility of a successful recovery process.
    Alpha Recovery Experts possess specialized tools and techniques to navigate complex recovery processes expeditiously. Additionally, knowing that Alpha Recovery Experts team is highly experienced to manage the retrieval process can bring peace of mind to those victimized with potential loss due to fraudulent investment websites.

    How to recover my losses from trading? Can you recover lost Bitcoins or Ethereum? How to recover my lost crypto?
    What is the best recovery company to help me recover my stolen Bitcoins? How can I recover stolen Crypto Assets? Can a hacked crypto be recovered?

    Contact: Website: Alpharecoveryexperts.com
    Email: (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Services - visit Alpha Recovery Experts

    I recently had a pretty rough experience with a crypto theft scam, and it felt like there was no way out. I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to turn until I found ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. Honestly, they made a real difference. From the first contact, they were professional and understanding, which helped ease a lot of my stress.
    They walked me through the entire process step by step, explaining things in a way that was easy to understand. I appreciated that they didn’t just bombard me with technical jargon. Instead, they focused on what I needed to know to feel secure and informed about the recovery process. It was clear they really knew their stuff when it came to crypto scams.
    One of the standout moments for me was how responsive they were. Whenever I had questions or concerns, they were quick to get back to me. That level of customer service really made me feel supported. In a situation where everything felt uncertain, having them on my side was incredibly reassuring.

    After some time working together, I was relieved to see progress in recovering my lost funds. It’s such a relief to know that there are experts out there who genuinely care and are willing to help. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I’d definitely recommend reaching out to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. They’ve truly helped me more than I expected, and I’m grateful for their assistance during a tough time.

    Contact Information;
    Email Add; Info@alpharecoveryexpert.com
    Visit; https://alpharecoveryexpert.com

    ReplyDelete